0000 Stations

What a pleasant surprise to see all of those 0000 stations on the last day.  Usually that last day is a bummer with mostly dupes, but all of the 0000 stations gave us renewed determination to log a few more contacts.  I think the reason  for so many quad zeroes was because several members took 5 or 6 minutes from contesting and explained to non members how they could join the fun.  Kudos to those who took the time.  Might be a good idea to talk up the Firecracker Sprint during qso's for the next few weeks and see if we can get more 0000 stations.

John
KC3FL