TDW 2021 in the books

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Boy that was a lot of fun - three whole days of PSKing.  Making contacts with all those familiar calls, especially my 24 x 7 partners, and some new member numbers for my LONP (still need to figure out how  to claim them all hi hi), as well as ALL the 0000 folks.  Even had a nice ragchew with a 0000 contact  who asked for some feedback on his signal, and turns out we have a lot in common (same age, similar work background, etc.).  I see some of them have already joined our group, and hopefully more to come.  Special thanks so much to the organizers, and also to those Bonus stations that were literally all over the bands.  You guys really helped with all the fun.  So nice to see everyone, and the bands full of PSK signals!  All I can say is WOW!  And the propagation gods even looked down with some favor on us.

I uploaded my .ADI, and this is what it told me:

CALL:K4VBM
POWER:High Power 100 watts
EMAIL:ptcorners@...
070 Number:2727

Qs:168 MEMBERS:86 BONUS:1700 Total:16148
Probably my best effort in any 070 contest so far!
Already looking forward to the next one!

73, and stay safe everyone!

Bob Hensey
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)