Re: Opening on 10

Jim K5SP

Never saw you at all Barry. The chat is open to all members of groups. I find it faster than the group.io emails.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 11:04 AM, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io
<boat.anchor@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 08:22 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Several of us are on 10 right now

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Jim

I am one that normally shuns rules but I notice that we have ongoing contest
conversations happening on three different venues.
070 Club Group
070 Club Contests
Chat Room

Might I suggest that we all would be better served by using one venue.
GL and rack up your count.
cheers

--
Jim,  K5SP #483