Re: 30 meters #information

malcolm heard

There is a ham on 17 that hosts a prorogation event very informal and not quite a structured net.  People make contacts.  May be daily.  Something like that for psk would be interesting.

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 9:19 AM Jeremy Allen via groups.io <jcaoy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I remember this exact debate in the very early days of the TDW (2002 or 2003?) and it was agreed that we'd avoid the WARC bands for any activity with a score.  However, if there is no scoring involved, there would be no reason not to have a set period of time to concentrate club efforts on a particular band.

I love 30M, especially when I am on the ship, and even have a dedicated dipole for the band here at home.

73
Jeremy N1ZZZ

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.