From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 9:38 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 30 meters #information

Afraid their is a "gentlemen's agreement" about "No Contesting" on WARC bands  (12/17/30m ). This provides a safe place for ops to go during contests. Whether it's an "agreement" or "rule" it's a good thing.

Jerry   n9avy

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 11:27:49 AM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

I wish there was more activity on 30. Its a great band and one of my favorites. Wish the TDW contest or any of our contests would allow 30 meters. Just my thoughts

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's