Re: MixW

Jerry N9AVY

Changed XP box to a WIN7 box a couple years back. Now running MixW 3.2.   Think I tried to get it working on XP box back then , but with zero success.  I should probably never go near a computer....

Jerry   n9avy

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 02:24:29 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

What version of MixW are you running? What version of Windows?
It's all on your end. It works for me and others too.
If you get the country flag pop-up icons, then it's working properly. You just don't have the correct 070 member info in the "icon.cfg" file or the 070 member icons in the "Icons" folder.

Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2021 11:20 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] MixW

Milt:

Tried several times to get that feature working unsuccessfully so gave up.

Jerry  n9avy #454

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 12:21:04 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jerry, not an entirely double edged sword.
When my MixW prints an 070 Club members call sign, I get a small icon that pops up with their
070 number, 1st name and their state.
If it's a member I've worked, it's of a particular color icon.
If it's a member I haven't worked, it's of a different color icon.
Really works well for chasing LONP, and just surfing up and down my waterfall.
Milt.
N6MG