From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2021 11:20 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] MixW

Milt:

Tried several times to get that feature working unsuccessfully so gave up.

Jerry  n9avy #454

On Monday, May 31, 2021, 12:21:04 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

Jerry, not an entirely double edged sword.
When my MixW prints an 070 Club members call sign, I get a small icon that pops up with their
070 number, 1st name and their state.
If it's a member I've worked, it's of a particular color icon.
If it's a member I haven't worked, it's of a different color icon.
Really works well for chasing LONP, and just surfing up and down my waterfall.
Milt.
N6MG