From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070club.groups.io <main@070club.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2021 9:43 am
Subject: [070Club] MixW

Gotta love this software !   Copying mail on 20m and see a guy named Jordan; so MixW sticks a little Jordanian flag next to his name , does that mean he's a Arab ?   Hardly.

One of the quirkier quirks of MixW is that when ever you print the name of a country it sticks a flag next to name...   New Mexico gets a Mexican flag...  New England gets a Union Jack... never wish anyone a Happy Turkey Day because you'll get a little Turkish flag in there ....and so on.

Emoji

Jerry  N9AVY