Last Call - CHIMP CHASE #1 Atta-Boy

stan W9SMR

The introductory Chimp Chase for qualified portable expeditions away from your home radio shack has concluded. Were you able to get everything working in your Backyard or on the Park picnic benches and make the needed 5 QSOs?.

 Was your portable operation an official POTA or SOTA?

So far I have confirmation from the following Chimp Chase winners:

CALL NAME #QSOs
K7PAX Paula 5
KB3RAN Dave 9
KM4LPW Tom 5
KO4EJD Darin 14
N7WE Rick 16

Please send me any corrections and additions ASAP.

Send us the Glorious and/or Gruesome details using the Reflector or via direct email to me. We want to share your pain and glory!

For this introductory attempt to be a valid CHIMP CHASE, the operation must have taken place during the Daze #4 event and have made at least 5 two-way PSK31 contacts with different call signs / bands.  No prior approval was required.

The Official Event duration was:

Starting: 00:00 UTC on Saturday, May 22

Ending:  23:59 UTC on Sunday, May 23

If you had a successful operation, a “CHIMP CHASE Atta-Boy” PDF will be emailed to you.

Just send me a note acknowledging your success in working 5 QSOs while portable during the event duration noted above. I do not need to see your log.

My email: Robinstan (at) hotmail.com

And please send me your comments and suggestions to improve this Event.

I hope to have a repeat Endorsement Daze in August and if the Chimp Chase is popular, we’ll do another one.

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Robinstan (at) hotmail.com