Re: ft8

Jerry N9AVY

Maybe we should run SSTV here ???

Jerry

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 02:39:58 PM CDT, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I agree Jerry. I am on right now and they are blocking most signals.

73 Dave NU4N

On 5/28/2021 2:35 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
FT8 is an annoying mode.  They have their own frequencies so why do they have to 14070-071 ???    In my mind that makes those ops a bunch of LIDs. Almost makes me want to go back to cw, but not yet.

jerry  n9avy

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 02:20:41 PM CDT, malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:

Only slightly irritating. 😠 was getting good signal from Spain between transmissions but could not work.

Malcolm Ke0jbt

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 2:17 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Not just you.  Have 3 traces here in Illinois....
\

jerry  n9avy #454

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 02:11:10 PM CDT, malcolm heard <heardmalcolm2017@...> wrote:

Is it just me recieving ft smack in the middle of 14.070?

Malcolm Ke0jbt
--

Leadership • Culture • Talent

--