From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2021 3:44 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] N3FJP ACLog v..7.0

Looks like you signed with a bogus call.  There are no 4 digit suffixes in Amateur service that I'm aware of....  don't think it's a MARS call because you're not a little green guy !  Emoji

Jerry  n9avy  (real call since 1979  & not a vanity )

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 10:52:28 AM CDT, Bo W4GHV <bobarr@...> wrote:

Been using his software package for years! I keep trying others and falling back.
I also use the N1MM package for contests and easily import into N3FJP ACL logger.
73 Bo W4USAF.