From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 11, 2021 12:58 pm
Subject: [070Club] TDW Bonus Stations

The TDW contest is next month, and it is time for us to put out a call for volunteers to be Bonus Stations this year.
The Top Dawg of last years contest, KD6TR, is scheduled to be a bonus station.  We would like to have at least one volunteer from each call area for this one.
Being a bonus station does not preclude you from being in the contest, the bonus stations are competing against each other, and you will find you are very popular among other stations attempting to score the bonus points.
All we ask is that you plan on operating for several hours every day of the contest, and make our members happy.
If you would like to be considered for a bonus station position, just provide your information (times, bands, etc., that you plan to operate) to K5SP as soon as possible.  We would like to have our Bonus stations identified on the web page as soon as we can.

Jim,  K5SP #483