Sometimes the closer in states are more difficult.

Need grids in MI, WI, MN, IA, AR & MO.  Then again sometimes it's all about being in the right place at the right time....

Jerry  n9avy

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 02:53:59 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...> wrote:

Dave -

I need FN56 and FN65.

From: DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, May 7, 2021 1:40 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] CHIMP CHASE MAY 2021

I'll be in FN 55 and FN65 and maybe FN55 but probably not FN45 on this trip.  But I have the grids marked in my atlas now and you never know how trips go.  I'll sure consider these areas while travelling and include them if I can.  I like a little adventure and off beaten travel.  Not off road, though. The camper van really likes improved roads. Complains on gravel and dirt.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381