Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 12:57:56 PM EDT, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Rick:

Finished up Maine last year, but WI, AR, MO and WA al need just one to finish up (EN65, EM33 and CN98 !).    Leaves me with a couple states where 2 or 3 are needed, but the lousy conditions and the fact that so many have abandoned PSK in favor of FT modes leaves a lot of gaps.  Guess I can just cry in my beer, hi !

Jerry  n9avy  #454

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:51:35 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Awesome Dave!  Great that you will be getting out and on the air.  Blue Ridge Parkway is a beautiful drive!  Enjoy and I will be watching for you.

As for going APE in Maine, I need 4 grids to complete the state.  FN45, FN55, FN56, and FN 65.  If you hit any of those grids, you will be the Main Maine Man in my book!

Safe travels and 73,