CHIMP CHASE MAY 2021

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

'Couraging Hams Into More Portable ops.   Cause Hams Are Seeking Expeditions.

I'll be heading down the Skyline Drive in VA and working my way to the Blue Ridge Parkway from May 13 through 25th in my Roadtrek campervan.  If things work out right, I'll be stopping in the afternoons and setting up my station and trying to get a few contacts most days on 20 and 40 meters.  I don't have an itinerary just a loose plan to head south and enjoy the mountain air.  I'll be going off the parkways to find music venues.  Also plan to play my autoharp around the campfire most nights.  Look for me and give me a shout.  I'll try to find a nice place for the Endorsement Daze weekend and stay on the air longer then.  Hope to hear from you on the waterfall.

And now is the time to submit plans for your 2021 APE.  My plan is to operate from Maine.  Plans are not firm yet as to the location.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Manager