Re: New FCC Rule effective 5/3/21 - Today!

Jerry N9AVY

Good video, but all that math stuff gave me a headache, hi !    Have avoided math since taking Extra in 2000.

Think the FCC should send out Engineers to do all these calculations, Emoji.  Wonder how many of those operators running 1/4 KW amps in mobile on 2m will be surprised ?

Jerry  n9avy

On Monday, May 3, 2021, 11:23:18 AM CDT, Stuart Sheldon <stu@...> wrote:

I just released a video regarding this... I'm not sure if it's all that
helpful but it has lot's of info and a demonstration of how you can
evaluate based on info provided by the FCC via bulletin 65(b).

https://youtu.be/ircLRVCbO_o

Stu
AG6AG

--
"Sometimes you lie in bed at night, and you don't have a single thing to
worry about...That always worries me! "