From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Mon, May 3, 2021 5:06 am
Subject: [070Club] New FCC Rule effective 5/3/21 - Today!

You've probably seen this - maybe done it. https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/new-fcc-rf-safety-rules-come-into-effect-on-may-3-what-you-need-to-know.761848/  But to be safe, I ran the W4/VP9KF forms for all my rigs and antennas, printed them out and stuck them in my FCC License file.  If there is ever a question or complaint, I can prove I did them and that is what the FCC now requires of all amatuers...no more automatic exceptions.