Who needs Wyoming?

Bill-N7RI

Tomorrow-Saturday-is the 7QP QSO party which includes Wyoming.  It begins at 13:00 UTC (7:00 MDT).  My plans are to run SSB in the morning to get the QSO count up but will be switching to PSK in the afternoon when the wife decides to take her nap.  However, if someone wants to work WY and only the morning will work-shoot me an email offline.  QRZ is good.  I am more than happy to switch over to help someone out.  The grid here is DN71 which is not real rate in itself but I don't think there's a lot of active PSk'ers in WY.
Come and get Wyoming.  I love handing out the state.
Bill
N7RI
070-1191