Re: New QTH

Jim K5SP

Welcome back Bryon,  do me a favor and send me your complete address so that I might update our database.

On 4/29/2021 5:44 PM, W7RIV wrote:
Hey folks. I moved to California last year. With moving, and getting situated, I haven't been on the air at all. And I miss it! I need to get back on. I do not have my HexBeam with me here anymore. But, looking to do some portable operations. My new QTH is in Fremont, CA and the new grid is CM97am. Take a look. See what you grid chasers need in the area. I'm willing to go and do some road trips to help get you guys any missing contacts.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

--
Jim,  K5SP #483