Re: NR3I FM29er Delaware Activation April 28th

Rick - N7WE

Steve -
Saw you briefly (NR3I) while you were working W4BZM at about 14.072.850.  You were about 439 with QSB at this QTH, but definitely workable.  Then a couple of Olivia stations opened up right on top of you and completely wiped you out.  Don't know how much frequency agility you have with your setup, but you would probably get a lot less QRM from other modes if you can work PSK down between 14.070 and 14.072.  Sorry I missed you, but don't give up the ship!  You'll get NR3I to 070 membership one of these days! 73,