NR3I FM29er Delaware Activation April 28th

Steve WB3LGC

I plan on being on the air April 28th during the day.
The weather is forecast as "almost" record breaking warm weather (86F) and a great day to be outside.

I will be testing a few portable antennas and two different methods (fldigi and KX3).
I will be running PSK-31 at 10 Watts or less.

I hope to be on the air by 10am EDT.

Using the call NR3I working on getting 50 QSO's for the club call.
I will be located just West of Wilmington, DE  New Castle County.
I will QSL via LoTW (I can do paper with SASE).

20M mainly  -  I will try 30m and 40m if band conditions "die" on 20m.

I will report how I make out (or not)...

73, steve WB3LGC 070 #2814