Re: KC3EF Mobile Equipmemt

Steve W3HF

Dick -

With all the mobile operation you do, you might consider getting a car charging adapter for it. I bought a generic one about 12 years ago, that had switchable voltage and about a dozen interchangeable connectors for the computer end of the cable. I recall it cost only about $20. You wouldn't have to be so careful about maintaining battery charge during the drives.

Thanks again for all the tries yesterday afternoon. I was seeing the stations in Florida (N7WE and KC3FL) and Jerry in Illinois, but never had any copy to my southwest, where you were.