Re: PM Cell?

Richard Rohrer

Don't worry Jerry, I just figured out how to send a group text.  When I worked for NASA contractor on Space Shuttle telemetry I called our real estate agent one day when sell our house in Annapolis, MD and she told me she had trouble with the new phone system putting people on hold or transferring.  I told her not to feel bad about it, I was an engineer for the Space Shuttle Program and had the same problem.  I was use to the old phones that had buttons on them you put on hold or transferred, not hitting the cradle to do different things.  Like radios now, I think back to my old 6 mtr transceiver that had three or four controls, not many menus, etc.

73
Dick - KC3EF