Re: Lousy conditions

Jerry N9AVY

Just quoting what I was told back when the dinosaurs roamed the land...

Jerry   n9avy

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 03:31:05 PM CDT, Mike / KC7MAW <mneiner@...> wrote:

Are we talking about A index or something else. Everything I have ever read and observed supported a lower A index as being better for propagation...25 is not a good number to be sure, but as I understand things,   going higher isn't going to make things better?

But, I sort of fly by the seat of my pants anyway..if the bands are dead, they are dead..

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021, 13:17 Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Nothing good.  A Index was in the 70s past couple weeks.

Back at height of last couple Cycles it was around 125. Higher the number the better the propagation.

Jerry  n9avy

On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 03:03:36 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Jerry,
What does an A index of 29 mean?