Re: Chimp Practice

Paula K7PAX #1739

There is only one com port assigned, com 3, and they match on pc and software, but that gave me an idea. I will try killing the com port and renewing it and see if that helps. I have also just now disabled the power-saving settings on the USB ports so I will test again now that the laptop is charged. Will report back soon.

Paula K7PAX

On Apr 17, 2021, at 9:51 AM, Dave Rowlinson <ve3zdr@...> wrote:

Did you change the usb port it was plugged into?  I have found that when I updated or accidentally changed the usb port I used on the computer,  I had to re-align things to the matching usb.. check in your windows settings what USB port is assigned to each device and make sure that the software mates those.  I have had my CAT and SC get swapped on an update and it took me longer than I want to admit to find that fault.

_._,_._,_

--
Paula K7PAX #1739