Re: MixW3.2. won't load

Jim K5SP

If all else fails, save your logfile and your macros and re-install.

Jim

On 4/13/2021 1:03 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
Jerry,
Go to your C: drive.
C: > User's > (your name?) > App Data > Roaming > MixW >  then look for an ".exe" file there.
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 13, 2021 9:33 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] MixW3.2. won't load

Jim:

Did all that and no joy.  The program files (86) MixW.exe does nothing.

Jerry

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 11:13:36 AM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Jerry, check the properties of the ICON on your desktop.  If it gets corrupted, then the system cannot find the .exe file for the program.  If it is still good, then go to the folder that contains your MixW program, find the .exe, and try to run it from there.
Jim K5SP
On 4/13/2021 10:28 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
This morning I powered up rig and computer, but MixW3.2 won't load.  Tried everything I could thing of with zero results.   All the other software seems to work, just not MixW .

Anyone have any ideas ???

Jerry   n9avy

--
Jim,  K5SP #483