LONP Member Data

Jim K5SP

All LONP members should verify the data on file information under the LONP menu. The software that created this page failed in mid 2020, and it had not been updated, until now.  The page has been recreated manually, and the data is current as of 4/9/2021. Efforts will be made to update the data on a weekly basis. Click on the menu link to the left, or, visit LONP_Member_Data and verify the information we have on file is correct for your call. Notify K5SP if any corrections need to me made.

Jim,  K5SP #483