From: main@070Club.groups.io On Behalf Of Bob KC9UR
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 2:58 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] P.O.T.A. - S.O.T.A. - B.O.T.A. ?

Hi Milt,
I've done 4 POTAs this year, 3 PSK31 and one CW.  It's definitely an addicting, fun activity.  Even if you prefer to stay in the shack, you can access the POTA spotting site (pota.us) and participate as a hunter.  The POTA "home base" site (parksontheair.com) does a great job tracking all the statistics (eligible parks, activations, hunters, etc).  Who has more fun than a ham???
73, Bob, KC9UR