Re: Pirate ???

Jerry N9AVY

Jim:

Yep, San Antonio ...   Really hate it when I put in a call  and it comes back with wrong name/address. Duh !

Jerry  n9avy

On Sunday, April 11, 2021, 01:56:54 PM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

And his QTH is San Antonio, is that the QTH he gave you?

73

jim

On 4/11/2021 1:50 PM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Jerry -

How about N5WSU? Maybe he had a typo in the callsign field in his software?

In fact, it may be common--there's a Facebook entry from 2015 that lists both callsigns: