Most Wanted Grids

Rick - N7WE

As a help to those planning APEs or Grid-peditions this year, I have created a Most Wanted Grids Map and posted it to the files section of the group.  It is based on the original map created by Bob - KK6KMU and the data extracted 7/2020 from the Endorsement Checker by Steve - W3HF.  (Thanks guys!)  It is color coded to hopefully make things easier.  Being pretty much tied to central Florida anymore, I'd like to encourage everyone who can to get out there and activate some of these grids.  I sure could use them in my log and it is lots and lots of fun...as those who have done APEs and grid-peditions will tell you!  Even if you can't get to one of the "most wanted" you will get plenty of action from any APE or grid-pedition anywhere!  99% Guarenteed!