From: "N6MG - Milt. via groups.io" <n6mg@...>
To: "main@070Club.groups.io" <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [070Club] P.O.T.A. - S.O.T.A. - B.O.T.A. ?

Back in the late fall, Lenovo had a laptop on sale at Best Buy for $119. I didn't see it anywhere else.
"Lenovo IdeaPad Slim144AST-05"
"Model Name 81VS"
That's what's on the sticker affixed to the bottom. I bought 2.
One is going to be dedicated to A.P.E. w/MixW, & I'll use the .adi log in MixW and try not to keep a separate log.
Just a bit of background. Lenovo bought IBM's personal computer business back in 2005 or so. It was sometime just after that they started branding them with their own name. It's a real company and I wasn't too worried about quality, warranty, etc.
Back to BPSK31. I'm soon to announce my A.P.E. plans for the upcoming season.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76