From: Bob KC9UR <rebill05@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 7, 2021 7:42 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] P.O.T.A. - S.O.T.A. - B.O.T.A. ?

I use an inexpensive Kindle Fire HD8+ tablet (battery lasts all day) running DroidPSK with a Bluetooth keyboard and Signalink interface to a battery powered IC-7300.  I tried using a laptop with a DC converter plugged into the car (to get around the laptop battery issues), but ran into RFI problems, so didn't pursue it further.
Bob, KC9UR