From: Tom <tprovenz@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Apr 6, 2021 10:54 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] P.O.T.A. - S.O.T.A. - B.O.T.A. ?

From: Tom Provenzano
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:44 AM
To: 'main@070Club.groups.io' <main@070Club.groups.io>

For the last 3 or 4 years, the only mode I activate for Field Days and Special Events is PSK31.  Also, since I started POTA, last December, the only mode is PSK31.  On Monday, April 12th, I’ll be activated with FMARC as W4LX for another POTA (the 5th POTA activation since December).  My rig involves a Yaesu FT-450D along with a Buddistick and other essential items.

Blessings and 73,

Tom – KM4LPW
PODXS #2826

PS.  Thanks, to all who responded to 31 Flavors.  First time ever in activating PSK63 and 125....  Fun!