Re: 20M

Don - KM4UDX

Switching modes on just one band make this a great event. There were more signals on the water fall than I could ever hope to QSO. Nice to see.

I run a digital playgroup on Monday night 9:00pm 7071+2 Olivia 500/16.   The focus is on exploring different non-FT8 modes and we are crazy about changing the modes mid stream.  We zoom to keep everyone in sync and good around.

It could be a lot of fun to have an open zoom room during these 070 events. We could zoom in for help and meeting folks.

Thanks so much for the 31 flavors event.  It was a lot of fun. Well done.

--
Don, km4udx, uBITX