From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Apr 4, 2021 8:56 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 20M

Hmmmm ... didn't see anything in rules for this contest about dupes.  If we were allowed dupes than that makes this test too complicated...  I may have missed something when I read rules, but I doubt it.

This may be my last 31 flavors.  I was ill all day yesterday and the switching between modes was driving me nuts.  Spent more time off the air than on.

Jery  n9avy

On Sunday, April 4, 2021, 03:39:39 PM CDT, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io <melachri@...> wrote:

Milt -

You can have dupes any time you want. But:

- only six hours worth of operating will be counted for your score
- dupes during that period will be worth 0 (zero) QSO points

The scorer will ignore any QSOs outside of the operating period you select. Since it doesn't care about those QSOs, it doesn't care if they are dupes during that period.