From: N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:13 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 20M

If I'm going to call "CQ Contest" on a band that looks dead...let it be 20m!
OA4DOS @ 01:31
CO6GU @ 03:18
JM7OLW @ 03:52

If I'm understanding this correctly, I can have "Dupes" during the entire time of the operating event. Just no dupes during my 6 hour log submittal time block?
Is this correct?

Milt.
N6MG
070-650