From: Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Apr 4, 2021 12:51 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] 20M

Bob, I get you in my log almost every contest. Not this time. Not a peep heard.  S9 noise here sounded like arc welding.

Jim K5SP

On Apr 4, 2021 2:35 PM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
Thanks for having this contest.  Really a challenge.  Had very high noise at my location in Oceanside CA.  Only had  about 30 contacts buts still enjoyed myself.

Bob KK6KMu

--
Jim,  K5SP #483