Re: KC3EF Spring Road Trip

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Grids are hard to get if one doesn't have that one.  As close as I am to IA, WI, MI, MN and MO, I still need a few here & there.  The last sunspot cycle provide a lot of PSK31 contacts and AI hope once Cycle 25 gets rolling it will do the same providing that more FT8 operators get bored.

Jerry N9AVY

On Thursday, April 1, 2021, 01:33:07 PM CDT, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

I have a list of the grids people want so far.  The xyl has been chomping at the bit to go so where so this is our first major venture.  We are planning on going to TN some time in June, but I think most of those grids are not hard to come by.
I will post the nigh before on when we will be going thru the desired grids and probably send a text also when we are getting close.

73
Dick - KC3EF