Re: Macro's for 31 Flavors Contest/Operating Event

Paula K7PAX #1739

Randy and Barry - I had a lot of trouble with DM780 freezing. HRD support had me do the following and it fixed it for me:

“Downnload and install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2013 driver. CAUTION: Please make sure you download and install the 32-bit version (AccessRuntime_x86_en-us.exe) Download Here -- ”

It was a surprisingly easy fix in my case. Hope it works for you guys too! Before I installed it, my DM780 would freeze every time I clicked on a callsign to enter it into the Add Log window, and often, anytime I used the mouse.

--
Paula K7PAX #1739