From: F.R. Ashley <gdadx2@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Sat, Mar 27, 2021 10:57 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 31 Flavors

Yes you can create macros fore each mode in MixW.   I haven't used MixW
in a while but I believe that macro was in the drop down list of
available macros, you just have to edit it to the mode you want.  There
used to be an app called Mix Buttons that gave you many more macro
buttons to use.  I guess it's still around but not sure if it works with
the MixW 4 versions.

73 Buddy WB4M