Re: Diversity of our Membership

Ron Bosch

US Navy Submariner -  MM1(SS) LELT
Technical Service Rep for an Oilfield Chemical Company
Researcher for the same company
Research Manager for the same company
Research Advisor for the company that bought that company
Director R&D for a smaller spin off company
Chief R&D Advisor for the company that bought that company
Retiring in 6 years to be a hermit who makes knives, hunts, fishes, shoots, sails, takes pictures of rocks & trees & water, grows food, brews beers and mead, and operates ham radios.

Ron Bosch
KE4DRF

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 8:13 AM Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:
Thought I put my name and Call, I was wrong

Scotty W7PSK

--
Scotty W7PSK
Everett, Washington