From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 10:15 AM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

I see other stations working Tom, and a bit of a trace when he replies.  Not enough to decode however.  I'm on a vertical and it has low angle reception so I guess I'm in the "cone of silence."  Sorry Tom, I would have liked to work you!  On the other hand, Italy and Poland are booming in.  You don't always get what you want, and you don't always want what you get.  So true when it comes to propagation!