From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 12:56 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io; John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
Subject: Re: [070Club] Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

Saw him in Louisiana but was unable to work him along with 2 other stations did manage to work another 070 Member
Bill
WF9M

On March 24, 2021 at 9:59 AM "John - KC3FL via groups.io" <kc3fl@...> wrote:

Rick,
We're too close.  I could hardly copy him on the vertical but he was 559 on the beam but he couldn't cpy me.  Funny thing about it was if I pointed the beam at him I could hardly cpy him, but turned away from him, I had a good cpy on him.  Maybe long path.  hi hi
John
KC3FL