Re: Diversity of our Membership

Adam Mercier, KM7N #1310

I’m almost 24 years into my military career.  Airplane pilot by specialty, but currently in an international affairs position focused on Latin America.

Hoping to add the word “retired” to my signature block in about 2 years :-)

Adam, KM7N #1310

On Mar 24, 2021, at 10:48, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG