Re: Diversity of our Membership

Eric KG6MZS

Jim,

When I started out, the whole field was photo/mechanical.  I enjoyed algebra and geometry and the like, but I thought these fields had little to do with art.

Then everything went digital and I'm glad I paid attention.  All that math came into play, and the guys that couldn't transition went out of business.

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 3/24/21 11:45 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

I taught computer graphics for a couple semesters, mainly for game programming.

Jim K5SP

On 3/24/2021 1:41 PM, Eric KG6MZS wrote:

Graphic artist in the movie business.  Not your typical ham radio career.

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 3/24/21 10:48 AM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG

--