From: <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of "N6MG - Milt. via groups.io" <n6mg@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 1:49 PM
To: "main@070Club.groups.io" <main@070Club.groups.io>
Subject: [070Club] Diversity of our Membership

One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG