Re: Diversity of our Membership

Dave Rowlinson

Work:  Project Manager - Door and Hardware industry
Volunteer: President and Search Manager of the Local Search and Rescue Team

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 at 13:48, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG