Re: Diversity of our Membership

Alan Sorum WL7CG

Mariner and Harbormaster here.

73 Alan WL7CG

On 3/24/21 10:41 AM, Eric KG6MZS wrote:

Graphic artist in the movie business.  Not your typical ham radio career.

73 Eric KG6MZS

On 3/24/21 10:48 AM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG

--
The Grid and Prefix Awards Program - GAPA
http://gapaawards.com https://groups.io/g/GAPA