Re: Diversity of our Membership

Jim K5SP

Okay, here we go:

Retired Chief Radioman United States Navy
Bachelors Degree - Information Systems Management
Masters Degree - Technology Management/Computer Information Systems

20 years Naval Communications (Techical control/DCS Satellite Systems Operator/Cryptographic equipment repairman/Communications Manager/Hi speed morse code operator (not any more)/Navy recruiter/Instructor)

15 years with GD/Lockheed Martin doing software engineering on F-16 program/Software Project Manager

15 years teaching Computer Information Systems at college level.

26 years of following instructions from she who is in charge, aka "the war department".

Jim K5SP

On 3/24/2021 12:50 PM, Fr Richard R via groups.io wrote:
Clergy
Retired military

Glory to God
Wb8yxf
Fr Richard

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 13:48, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io
<n6mg@...> wrote:
One of the nice things about being a member of a group of guys with a common interest, Amateur Radio, and our subculture-niche, is the broad spectrum of careers in residence.
Me?, an engineer of the structural discipline.
Dr's, Lawyers, Engineer's, PhD's at the CDC, and on and on are among the known titles.
Can we all maybe reply with your career?...No details are really necessary. Whatever you're comfortable sharing.
Do we have an "ESQ" in our membership?
Milt.
N6MG

--