Re: Special Event the next two days... Buckingham Army Airfield

Chuck M

I got lucky and was able to have a short psk31 QSO with Tom.  Now just need to get my fingers busy with sending out the SASE to get the QSL card and certificate.

thanks
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 11:17:52 AM EDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Hey John,

Congrats on achieving LONP550 level with the >2786 submission.

On 3/24/2021 9:59 AM, John - KC3FL via groups.io wrote:

Rick,
We're too close.  I could hardly copy him on the vertical but he was 559 on the beam but he couldn't cpy me.  Funny thing about it was if I pointed the beam at him I could hardly cpy him, but turned away from him, I had a good cpy on him.  Maybe long path.  hi hi
John
KC3FL

--
Jim,  K5SP #483